If you’re reading this, it’s likely that you already understand the importance of integrating audio into your advertising, and the many benefits that end-to-end scalable audio production can bring to your brand’s audio presence. You may have even tried out api.audio already, and discovered the many ways that you can use our 400+ voices, to meet all of your creative and business needs.
However, we understand that there are certain instances when just one voice is not quite enough to get the entirety of your message across - that’s why we’d like to introduce you to this method of making your audio more dynamic than ever before.
What makes audio dynamic?
When it comes to great sounding audio, the range in sounds and music is what adds depth, making it sound dynamic. And of course that goes for voices too, so the more layers you can integrate into your audio, the more dynamic it is going to sound.
Take a listen to this audio ad to experience first-hand a tangible example of the type of dynamic audio you can create using api.audio’s multi-speaker feature within minutes!
As you will have noticed, this week there’s not one, not two, but four different AI voices being used in this audio ad thanks to our multi-speaker function.
So what is a multi-speaker and why do I need it?
Now we’ve already established that it sounds awesome, but aside from that, you may be wondering why else you personally might need to use this feature, or what other additional benefits it could bring to your audio projects. And the answer is - a lot of them!
In short, multi-speaker allows you to integrate several different synthetic voices in the same audio file which comes with a plethora of different advantages.
- Not only does multi-speaker enable you to make your audio more dynamic, but by listening to more than just one synthetic voice, it also helps keep your audience even more engaged throughout.
Mix and Match
- Take advantage of our library of 400+ voices by combining voices from various different providers. In fact, you could even have an Amazon voice talking to a Google voice!
- If you have cloned yours or one of your team member’s own voices, you can even incorporate this voice into your audio files, alongside the voices from our library.
- You can even personalize the speed of each voice to make a dynamic and natural sounding conversation between your voices.
- One of the most common uses of multi-speaker for our clients is to create a back and forth conversation between one AI voice to another, therefore making it perfect for use cases such as podcasts.
For example, check out this AI Podcast which was created using api.audio with our partner storyflash.
How do I do it?
So you are probably wondering how you can incorporate this into your own projects - With this step-by-step tutorial you can learn to do this quickly and easily yourself!
You can also check out our full documentation on multi-speaker, for a more in depth explanation of how it all works.
So now you know how to use the multi-speaker feature in your audio production process, the only thing left to do is go ahead and give it a try!
Aflorithmic Labs, Ltd is a London/Barcelona-based technology company. The api.audio platform enables fully automated, scalable audio production by using synthetic media, voice cloning, and audio mastering, to then deliver it on any device, such as websites, mobile apps, or smart speakers.
With this Audio-As-A-Service, anybody can create beautiful sounding audio, starting from a simple text to including music and complex audio engineering without any previous experience required.
The team consists of highly skilled specialists in machine learning, software development, voice synthesizing, AI research, audio engineering, and product development.